Premium Upholstery Cleaning
Idaho Carpet Care is IICRC certified in upholstery cleaning and is recognized as one of the most educated and experienced upholstery care companies in Southeast Idaho (Pocatello to Idaho Falls).
Upon a thorough inspection, our certified technicians will determine the proper cleaning procedure for your specific needs. We can also apply Bridgepoint’s Maxim Fine Fabric Protector to ensure your fine fabrics continue to have lasting beauty between cleanings.
From heavily soiled to light cleaning, our 8 step cleaning process is designed to restore your furniture as close to its original condition as possible. We can clean all types of upholstery, even the most delicate of fabrics.
- Pre-Inspection – Our technician will perform special tests to determine the content of your fabric. The content will determine what type of cleaning solutions and techniques will be used. We will also point out any potential permanent stains or areas of concern.
- Area Preparation – We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum – All textiles should be vacuumed thoroughly before cleaning.
- Pre-Treat – Depending on your fabric, a special solution designed for your fabric type and the soiling condition will be applied to “emulsify” the soil.
- Agitation – The fabric will then be gently agitated using soft upholstery brushes to loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse – The soil is then extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled rinse.
- Neutralize – The fabric is then pH balanced to maintain it’s soft, fresh feel.
- Stain Treatment – Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal products.
*For longer fabric life and fewer permanent stains, have Fabric Protector applied!
This cleaning process is used on sofa’s, loveseats, recliners, arm chairs, dining chairs and other upholstered pieces of furniture. Sofa cleaning, loveseat cleaning, and other forms of upholstery cleaning are not to be taken lightly. Untrained technicians can damage and ruin your sofa, loveseat or recliner. Our technicians receive the highest certifications in the industry so they know how to handle different kinds of upholstered fabrics, and are prepared to handle your specific situation on-site!