Tile & Grout Cleaning
There are 2 primary types of tile that will be in your home or office.
- Man-made ceramic tile (most common)
- Natural stone
Both of these tiles can be extremely tedious and back breaking to clean. If you have ever cleaned your grout lines with a tooth brush, you know what we’re talking about here. Ceramic & natural tile is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall surfaces in the home simply because of the care involved in cleaning it, especially in Southeast Idaho (Idaho Falls, Pocatello).
Idaho Carpet Care can make short work of this task, using products that won’t harm your family, customers, employees, or pets. We provide tile & grout cleaning services to Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, and Pocatello (Southeast Idaho).
We have a 7 step cleaning process to ensure we get your tile & grout looking its best:
2. Apply cleaning solution to tile & grout
3. Scrub grout lines by hand
4. Scrub tile by hand (natural stone only)
5. Rinse & extract with hot water
6. Dry with air movers (if needed)
7. After Cleaning instructions
*some volume discounts may apply